For fast and effective control of intestinal and caecalcoccidiosis caused by all sp. of Eimeria and Fowl Cholera caused by P. Multocida.
Each 100gm. contains:
Sulphaquinoxaline Sodium 18.7gm
Diaveridine Hydrochloride 3.3 gm.
Coxiquin-D kills all Eimeriasp and P. Multocida.
- Fastest Solution for thecoccidiosis caused by all sp. Of Eimeria.
- As on date there is no record of any resistance on the solution.
- Sulphaquinoxaline is a quick action anti bacterial for the associated complications.
- Coxiquine-d is a gentle anticoccidial for complete cure with no or minimum side effect on the body weight.
- It ceased bleeding from the intestinal and caecal lumen for immidate fast recovery from the diseases.
- It is an effective solution against the fowl colera caused by P. Multocida.
USAGE AND APPLICATION:
In severe out break:
Dissolve 10 grams of Coxiquine-d powder in 10 litres of drinking water or mix 100 g powder in 50 kgs of feed every day for 2 to 3 days.
In mild out break:
Dissolve 10 grams of Coxiquine-d powder in 20 litres of drinking water or mix 100 g powder in 100 kgs of feed every day for next 2 to 3 days
(or) as advised by a Veterinarian.
Afterwards give plain drinking water or unmediated feed for next two days.