Cyanobacteria growth inhibitor.
B-LG is all natural products from unique mixture of clay and active rare earth ingredients to prevent growth of cyanobacteria commonly known as blue green algae.
SAFETY INFORMATION AND PRECAUTION:
a. B-LG is nontoxic and Biodegradable.
b. B-LG is not Inflammable, no special clothing needed to be worn.
c. B-LG has no side effect after application in culture ponds.
Avoid B-LG ingestion, inhalation contact with eyes and skin.
A unique mixture of active rare clay particulates.
Improves Nitrogen- Phosphorus ratio in the culture pond.
• Controls blue green and other toxic algae in pond water.
• Reduces surface algal scums and floating algal mats in culture ponds.
• Reduces highly atrophied water body in to healthy condition.
• Reduces decomposing materials on ponds sediments.
• Improves pond carrying capacity and maximises production.
• Improves feed conversion ration and improves growth.
• Effective in wide ranges of PH, salinity and low DO.
DOSAGE AND APPLICATIONS:
20-30 kg depending upon colour of the pond water or as recommended by aquaculture consultant.
Mix required amount of B-LG with pond water and apply evenly to the surface of the pond water with proper aeration.